Monday, December 13, 2010

the nerve of some people.

OK. so it all started on, well today. at about 5:10, i decided to go on club penguin. well when i got on, i through an igloo party ( Because it would make since that a penguin would live in an igloo. ) well i set up my igloo, invited everyone. so when i came to my igloo to see how many penguins came, this penguin named nelly41960 was telling EVERYONE in my igloo that it was HER igloo. well i went up to her and said "um, you got the wrong idea, this is MY igloo. " and she kept saying " just ignore this dumb ,stupid, stinking, ling, peace of poo with an squids but stuck in it. " ( her words EGG-ZACKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT. well i don't know if that girl is secretly drinking cocaine, but man, that's NOT NICE. I HAD KNOW CHOSE BUT TO KICK HER OUT OF MY HOUSE, REPORT HER TO CLUB PENGUIN ( YOU CAN EMAIL CLUB PENGUIN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. ) i just hope this doesn't happen again. love ya, sorry for the cocaine stuff, i was still mad, i did this post IMMEDIATELY AFTER i got of club penguin, which i got of immediately after i kicked her out and reported her.
Mason.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Mason. Glad to hear you reported that. I have heard some people say some pretty mean and nasty things but I will be honest, I have NEVER heard that sting of insults before. All we can do is shake our heads sometimes at the stuff people do and say, and you took action which is great. Hopefully that will keep her from saying that to some other club penguin members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man Mason I think that would make me pretty upset but bet it was a pretty good party

    ReplyDelete